Kellie is licensed to practice in Virginia and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. She is a member of the Alexandria Bar Association and is the President of the Northern Virginia Black Attorney’s Association.
Kellie’s experience includes the following:
- Preparing corporate papers and partnership agreements.
- Drafting shareholder agreements and operating agreements.
- Negotiating employment contracts, executive compensation agreements, stock option and severance contracts, and confidentiality agreements.
- Representing business clients as either sellers or buyers in business acquisition/disposition transactions, including asset sales, stock sales, and sales of membership or partnership interests.
- Preparing and negotiating commercial leases.